Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Plumbing Problems

What a great guy I am married to.
Saturday night I went downstairs to find some paper
for my primary lesson, and discovered our water
heater was leaking.
Max was able to put in a new one by Monday night.
You should have seen the two of us getting the old one out of
the basement.
We were without water for a couple of days,
but I am so glad that he could fix it, he saved us a ton of money,
and we know it is fixed right. Graydon helped us get a great deal
on a new one.










Just last week I put in a load of wash and turned on the washer
and one of the water hoses burst. Water went everywhere, I am so
glad we were home when that happened. We went to
Home Depot and bought new
water hoses and replaced them.
We were back in business in no time.
I am just plain lucky to be married
to such a handy man! Thanks Max,
I love ya!!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm sorry I didn't realize all that had happened when we were there Sunday..but glad Max fixed it so fast for you!
It really is awesome to be married to a guy who can fix almost anything. And I figure I owe it all to you and Max for teaching him to fix things himself and find a good deal!

Michelle said...

you have become a true blogger you are now taking pictures of what you never would have before.:) happy you have warm water again.

Mom B said...

Wow, what a week! Max was at Grandmas when her pipe leaked in the kitchen and that was lucky for her! We can thank Grandpa Blair for teaching all the boys how to fix anything!Have a great (uneventful) week!

Anna said...

and girls to fix stuff. :) Just had to throw that in. I have fixed my fair share of things thanks to the handyness of the blairs. I think your words and pictures are fine mom