Friday, April 18, 2008

Earth Day

So am I going GREEN or what?
I need all of your recyclable paper!
To Celebrate Earth Day, April 22nd,
We are having a contest at Davis High
A company is going to bring 3 dumbsters (yes I said Dumbsters)
to the high school next week. We are going to have a contest
Between the classes (10th, 11th, & 12th grades)
to see who can recycle the most paper.
I am so afraid that no one will bring anything! and the bins
will go back empty. If you have any paper, magazines, phone books etc.
call me and I will come and get them.
Can you tell I am in charge of this!!
We need to fill up the dumsters.
Thanks for your help.
http://earthday.wilderness.org/
I wanted to put a picture, but this is all I could figure out to do.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Mom I have tons.
come and get it. :)

grandma blair said...

thanks Anna,

Michelle said...

I will look around to see if we have anything to contribute. But we normally recycle phone books etc as soon as we get them.

Good Luck. I am sure your dumpsters will get full.

Mom B said...

SHARON - WOW, YOU HAVE A BLOG1111 I am so excited to find this out! And where were you last week when I threw out about 25 phone books. Ok, maybe not 25, but several. I will find some more stuff for you. Your blog is fun; I wonder what I did before I blogged?
P.S. I gave 68 clothing items to the DI last week. Carl drove them right over so I wouldn't change my mind :)

Le said...

I have a few magazines but not much. We do have big cardboard boxes that came with Lindy's new furniture but Dan and Andrew (who is the biggest recycler in our family) decided they could be put to better use if we drew race tracks on them and put them in the basement. I'm sure they'll get recycled later when I finally clean out the basement.