Tuesday, April 15, 2008

9th grade Career Fair


Today I spent all day at the Davis County fair grounds. It was for a 9th grade Career Fair, I watched The Odgen Standard Examiner Journalist play with a Yo Yo.
He could do all kinds of tricks. I wanted to take a video of him, but I forgot my camera. I thought the kids would enjoy it. check out this viedo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvG3IK-hzRs
It started out as a very windy, but warm morning. But then it turned so cold. I go back and do it again tomorrow, and it is going to rain and snow. I am a door monitor, (not letting any 9th graders out unless they had their chaperon), and it gets pretty cold there.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Lincoln watched the yo-yo film and thought is was so cool!

Michelle said...

Sounds cold and not that fun at least the ninth graders.