Sunday, April 13, 2008

I finally have a Blog

Cindy helped me set up my blog page last night,
We had a Birthday party for everyone who was born
in April Daniel Widdison, Janay, Valerie and Emily.
The party is really for the kids and a way for us to
all get together. I think Emily had a great time. My
girls always decide who won on the gift poll, and I
think Janay won this time. She found an Ariel doll that
can go in the water, Emily didn't put it down after she
opened it. The rest of us don't feel bad, because she
will like our gifts eventually.
Max set the slide up for the summer, he found it at the dump
last summer, I hate it when he does that, but this has been
a hit with the grandkids.
Anna gave Emily an Ariel book, Abby read it to all of the
kids, it was so sweet. They all sat around her on the steps
and listened to the story. She is getting so big
It is great to get together. We don't have any birthdays in
May, so we get together for Cinco De Mayo. (I am getting excited for that!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Yea. I am glad you got your first post up. I like the background you picked. It looks cute.

Just an FYI-you do have May birthdays. (Collin and Mayzie)

grandma blair said...

Thanks for the FYI, I have a pretty bad memory. We will have fun times in May.

Le said...

Good job!! I can't wait to see what you will put on here.

red said...

Nice blog. Tell Anna to put a link on her blog. Hers is the one with all the other links.

It's about dang time I started winning the presents contest. That's right. I'm back :)