Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fund Raiser

I am the Adviser for the Key Club at Davis High. It is a service club, we go and do all kinds of service in the community. We are having a fund raiser right now, we are selling Lunch Plus cards. They work like a happenings book, only you don't have the coupons. You can use it as many times as you want, every day if you want to at the same place. Here is their web site so you can look at what they offer. I think it is good all the way down in Utah County for some things.
http://www.lunchpluscard.com/
It is $15.00 if any one is interested let me know.

4 comments:

LiNdsay said...

SHAR! did you see that I have a blog? Now we can chat every day! I know you're excited.

grandma blair said...

I am so excited. I just learned about it today and I am on my way to check it out. I am excited to chat with you. Glad you're looking at mine.

red said...

How was your trip? Hope you guys made some money with your fund raiser. you should totally sell pace bars. I crave those EVERY day!

Mom B said...

I NEED A LUNCH CARD! I'm back now, and I can catch up on my blogging. While I was gone, my last-born finally joined the blogging club! Yay!