Sunday, December 7, 2008

CONTEST


Regina suggested that we start a "biggest loser" club among our Blair family. It has been proven that losing weight is more successful with a support group. So even if you just need to lose 5 pounds lets be a loving and caring family and support each other in our daily struggle with weight.
We have a website that we are starting at http://blairsbiggestloser.weebly.com It is password protected because ..... well who wants strangers looking at us?
The password is Grandma's black dog's name
.... you know her let me give you a hint
"bark bark bark!!! I like the rocking chair!!! Bark Bark Bark!!!"
Remember now?
There is more information on the site about the contest, but let me know if you guys are in. The more participants the better it will be.
Don't you think it is time we got something good out of our competitive nature?

Oh... it's on!! It's on like Donkey Kong!!!

- Michelle

(mom let me post on her blog, nice of her huh?)

4 comments:

Misty said...

Cool! I'm in! Trinton however...I think he might need to gain instead of loose LOL. Skinny little guy.

Cindy said...

This is a neat little gadget to help calculate your Body Mass Index.
http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

Regina said...

Bring it! Just tell me when, where and how much!

red said...

I read that and thought, who taught Mom such an awesome phrase? oh it was michelle :)