Thursday, December 25, 2008

6 Quirky(?) things from Michelle's tag

Max's quirky 6 tag.

1.Many times, I'm shy and self- conscious around people I don't know well, especially if they know who I am, but I don't know them. When we are in a store and Sharon meets someone she knows that I don't, if I'm there, I'll sort of wander off. It I'm not there when I see her talking to someone, I'll sort of go hide.

2.I like to sit in the back corner of meetings, especially church meetings. If Sharon is there, of course we don't sit in the back. In High Priests quorum meeting, my seat is in the back corner of the room. Everybody knows that. I have seen Ben Johnson get out of my seat and move to another seat when I've come in late before.

3. I don't rinse after I'm done brushing my teeth, I just spit it out. Sometimes, I'll get a bit of toothpaste and put it in my mouth before I go to bed.

4.When I drink from a glass I have to put my pinkie under the bottom of the glass. Otherwise, I tend to drop the glass because my hands have sort of grown clumsy.

5.If I'm in a house and it gets dark, it bothers me people can see in and I have to go around and close all the curtains or blinds.

6.If I ever get a small scrape of paper, like a sucker stick, in my mouth, I'll chew it. When I was a kid, I'd sort of eat small scraps of paper. I still love to chew on the paper off of a cupcake.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Number 5 and 6 you have passed on to me. Thanks dad. Oh but I like the blinds open in the day.

Max said...

I'm okay with the blinds open during the day, it's when it gets dark enough for people to see in.
Dad

red said...

When I was little I would go in the bathroom grab a handfull of toilet paper (it was clean!) and wad it up in a ball and get it wet and chew on it. I remember thinking that I wasn't supposed to do it but it was SOOO tasty.

Cindy said...

I sure relate to #1. I'm always getting in trouble with Dave for being shy around people, whether I know them or not.

Regina said...

I cansee chewing on a sucker stick but a cupcake wrapper EWE! So, do you do it in the open or do you nibble on your wrapper in secret?

Regina said...

Also, what is happening with our Biggest Loser?