Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend with the Blairs

Max & I just got back from a weekend with David
& Cindy's family. I took my camera but didn't take
one picture, I was having so much fun just playing
with all of the girls. I got my Mayzie fix, she wouldn't
even go to Max. I played go fish and crazy 8 with Aubrie &
Alyssa, and held Beth and let her suck her thumb and
twist my hair. We went to the beach at Starvation
Reservoir and played in the Big Blue Tubes we are
taking to Lava. It was very relaxing and fun.
Thanks so much for inviting us to go with you.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

We loved having you guys come. Glad you could take a break. Don't worry I got lots of pictures-over at my blog. :)

Michelle said...

I am happy you got to play with the girls for the weekend. I am sure they LOVED IT.