Wednesday, July 9, 2008

6 unimportant things

Ok here is what you do: Post the rules on your blog, Share six unimportant things about yourself & tag six random people at the end of your entry. Enjoy the result!

1. I love my new tooth brush, it massages my tongue and cheek as I brush.
It really is amazing.

2. When I make something for someone I need them to tell me they like it about ten times
if they don't I will ask them about that many times if they like it.
Yeah, ten times after that it doesn't matter, weird huh!

3. I really enjoy growing a garden, I plant one each year. I am not very good at harvesting
but I like to plant and take care of it. I like to try something different each year
I have planted Egg Plant, (they were gorgeous), Broccoli, Pumpkins, corn, squash, potatoes
peppers, and lots of tomatoes.This year I have four tomato plants, one cucumber, green beans (never planted them before) Zucchini & yellow crook neck squash, cantaloupe and two different sizes of pumpkin for my Halloween Party.

4. I had 3 plastic surgery operations on my face before I was 17 years old.

5. When I go camping I like to set up a kitchen area, complete with stove, dish washing station, canopy for shade, table and a tarp on the ground so I can keep it clean. I think I set
one up at Lava too, minus the tarp and canopy, sorry that's just me.

6. I like to be involved in different things, I am the Key Club adviser at Davis High, and I really enjoy it. Sometimes I get involved in too many things and then Max has to remind me that I'm doing too much.

I tag Marilyn, Kim,
Lindsay, LeAnne and Janay (We need to see your blog)
I think everyone else has already done it.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love a my blanket :) and I think that we have to tell you twenty times. But it is okay I think I am the same way. I also LOVE a good toothbrush

Michelle said...

Sooo I just realized that i didn't know that you had had 3 plastic surgeries. which made me realize we didn't get your seven things we don't know about you. Can I retro tag you?

Cindy said...

Yup, I remember back when David and I got married and you got us our first dining room table and we liked it, but you told me that I needed to let you know I really liked it a few times for you to feel good about it! We thanks, we really liked it and we even still have it almost 11 years later!