Saturday, June 28, 2008

By Two

Okay, I've been tagged so here it goes.

"By two" Tagged by Michelle & Anna

Two names you go by:
1. Grandma
2. Mom
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Black Capris
2.Coral Shirt
Two longest car rides.
1. Driving to Tacoma Washington with Max when I was 6 months pregnant with Graydon.
2. Going to Disney Land with Teenage kids in the Van, everyone was so cramped.
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Enjoy my Grandchildren
2. Grow a garden
Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. To talk to Michelle
2. Have a clean bedroom
Two animals you have or have had:
1. My dog growing up, her name was Tiny, she was about the size of a Jack Russell Terrior, we had her for over 16 years.
2. Lady, our pit bull dog, she was so sweet, I loved it when she smiled.
Two people who will fill this out:
1. Marilyn
2. Janay
Two things you ate today:
1. Sloppy Joe, at the Brinkerhoff Reunion
2. Ice Cream cone, on the way home
Two people you last talked to:
1. Max
2. Grandma Heaton
Name two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. Teaching my Primary Class
2. Taking a nap
Two favorite Holidays:
1. Halloween
2. Christmas
Two favorite Beverages:
1. Water with Lemon
2. Root beer Float, with lots of ice cream


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sorry we haven't talked much, it is just frustrating to get cut off a thousand times when having a conversation. Hopefully the webcam makes up for it.

red said...

Nice try!!
Yah I remember that SUPER long car ride. I think for part of the way we didn't have enough seat belts so I rode on a cooler. At least we got to go to Disney land though!

Love you.